Sunday, January 22, 2006

First attempt at a canter


Important moment of the weekend was CB attempting her first canter at her horse riding lesson. Once again the photo does not do it justice. Next stop Horse of the Year Show.

Ran a stress free 10 km today as opposed to pace run as I am still a little worried about my calf- actually enjoyed it (52.23 min, ave HR 146) and as the weather was reasonable went past numerous other runners. Maybe it's me, but I find that runners you pass in Holland are a lot less friendly than those in other countries. Normally you struggle to get a "hi" or the such like but even by the normal poor standards the other runners today were frankly a miserable bunch. I vote USA a the friendliest runners you run past - if of course they are not all plugged into their MP3 players.

No comments: