Thursday, March 30, 2006

Oh dear, here comes a marathon!

Maybe it's me. Maybe I am just highly strung. But I am sure I become more bad tempered and short of patience the nearer I get to running a marathon. OK. I am not an expert having only run two but blimey, if I ran anymore I would have been in a constant bad mood for the last 3 years (no change there then some may say). But this is already getting me down. Three weeks to go and I have already got into that grumpy, don't-wind-me-up-because-don't-you-know-I-am-a-highly-trained-athlete syndrome. What a LOAD OF NONSENSE. Bedders, chill out.

Junior Bedders are keeping their distance and Mrs. B is going out for a night out with the girls. Things must be bad.

So, deep breaths and lots of counting to ten - BUT WHATEVER YOU DO, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

......................only 23 days to go. Unbearable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who knows .... maybe this crab style will take off and become the next big olympic event!