Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dazed and confused

I can't quite work out how many times I have run in the last day few days. I know this sounds bizarre, but I have been away on business since Saturday and coupled with a large dose of jet lag, generally feeling extraordinarily tired, feeling very sick and fighting a major migraine, it's not easy. I do know that I ran three times while I was away (running machine 50 mins, outside 1 hour, and running machine 30 mins pace) so I think I am up to date. But I landed in Dubai at 01:30 Sunday morning, had four nights in a hotel and after an overnight flight last night on a 777, arrived home this morning, Wednesday. Work that out.

Pouring with rain tonight and feeling ropey so will not run, but looking at my schedule and assuming I haven't been on some kind of wierd time warp, I think I have to run about 60 mins tomorrow night. My schedule became confused after doing the long run on Friday last week.

Mrs. B, KB and CB all seem fine - lots of running, homework and playing (in that order).

I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Bedders said...

You are right of course. I have actually banned myself from travelling from March 23 onwards until FLM. So for the last few weeks it has been v bad. Next week Kiev, London, then home.