Sunday, March 12, 2006

1 month, 10 days, 23 hours, 53 minutes and a few seconds to go

For those following my now changed schedule I ran 20km yesterday ( 2:03, av HR 130) as a LSR and am just poppng out for an 11km this morning. That puts me back on track. We were sneaky yesterday as it was once again blowing a gale so ran into the wind for the first 10 and wind behind for the last half. Now I am beginning to get down to the question of gels and which ones to take to FLM. I was a firm fan of Squeazy lemon and lime at Chicago and Berlin. I think a couple of those and a pocket full of jelly babies should do it. I can't wait for the support organised by runners world formites. Check it out as 17 miles will be a perfect place to have some well needed support.

I am relieved to record that after my slightly worrying post yesterday concerning the "pretend" demise of the riding stable and the fact that we "may" have to buy four horses, I took CB there yesterday, and eveything seems to be going fine. I was beginning to believe my own post. They seem to be doing well financially, with no threat of closure. Phew!

No comments: