Friday, March 17, 2006

Go Bedders! runningshirt launched

After a wonderful run-free two days, it's back to the tarmac tonight with an 8km followed by a tricky weekend schedule ending with a 32km on Sunday. I am just hoping that the weather at least looks as if it is trying to get better on Sunday but the forecast looks bleak.

My latest attempt to develop the Go Bedders! brand commercially has taken great strides forward as I took delivery today of the first Go Bedders! running shirt, especially designed for the Flora London Marathon. After months of planning and decisions about material and colours, it rather cleverly has "Bedders" on the front and "go bedders!", in lower case, on the back. Of course the only flaw in my product development plan is that only people who have the nickname Bedders may wish to wear it. But I am not put off as I am sure Calvin Klein thought this when he took delivery of his first pair of boxer shorts. And now look how successful he is.

Check out this new range of clothing which will be officially previewed on Sunday April 23 at around 08.00 where there will be a large running party somewhere near Blackheath (details to follow). I am expecting around 30.000 people to turn up so if you have not got a ticket by now you will, I am afraid not be able to take part.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol dad!! <:P>
I love ur shirt!
Howz things in London? We're missing you!
CB has gone to do dimploma - and although there is nothing i would love more than to sit in a hot, smelly room with a load of kids, I decided to stay at home...

Bedders said...

love u KT