Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Can't run - won't run!

For the first time in nearly 4 months I have decided tonight that even though I should be running I am not going to. It's not that I am in any way lacking motivation, more to the fact that I am away from tomorrow till late Saturday night in UK and I just fancied a night off. Add to that the fact that it is still so cold and that my leg, while not hurting is probably not going to feel any better if I run, then tonight is a night off. It is pure decadance but with 5 weeks to go I know that missing tonight will not make a noticable difference to my time at London. I have missed about 4 sessions in total since December so I can hardly feel under trained. No, tonight is a night in. I have read Pony Magazine with CB and have talked to KB about what she has done at school for the first time in weeks as I have the time.

And I have had a glass of wine. Lovely.

Back running Friday night.

1 comment:

Bedders said...

Pony magazine? If you haven't read it you haven't lived!