Monday, March 20, 2006

New look for Go Bedders with 30 days to go!

A new look to the blog as we are only 30 days to the Flora London Marathon and I thought I would freshen things up. Bit like how I feel today - in need of freshing up. A rest day after the LSR is always so welcome - and the thought that there is only one more 32 km run to do means that we are pretty close. Next week a half marathon warm up at City-Pier-City in The Hague. I hear that around 15.000 runners in total will be there so should be a good event.

I worked out today that by the same training week last summer (week 14) for the Chicago Marathon I had run 460 training kms, and at the same point today, after 14 weeks, I have run 630 km - so big improvement and therefore hoping that, as I have said before, that I finish at least upright.

No comments: