Saturday, April 01, 2006

Just keep going - nearly there........

After yet another 8km last night in a reasonable time, I can still feel something in my hamstring (problem is that is is not there all the time) so will not run today and kick on tomorrow for the last 32km LSR. What is annoying is that it is not a consistant pain - as I say, more a twinge and so close to FLM there is not point in pushing now. The schedule this week since Sunday was to run 55km and I have managed 37km so not altogether bad. Add tomorrow's 32km to that and you get near 70km for the week. Makes 42 km marathon seem quite straighforward really.

3 comments:

HappyasLarry said...

Thanks for the comment on my Blog Bedders.
It sounds like you are doing great. Not the sideways running for you then?

beanz said...

Hi!

another Hal Higdon fan!

Bedders said...

happyaslarry - after Mrs. B did her long run yesterday even sideways running is now out of the picture. we are now donw to crawling!

RW - I thought as much. Hope you are better - 22 miles is the longest distance? See you on the start line!

beanz - I am actaully beginning to think that Hal Higdon has a monopoly! I am seriously looking for another plan next time jst for variety!