Friday, April 07, 2006

Bedders training plan v Hal Higdon

I'm taking this tapering lark very seriously. Eating a (small) chocolate egg, having a glass of wine and planning to round off the evening with a tot of whiskey. Yummy. I think if Hal Higdon followed my plan then he would get a great deal more people to accept it.

Ran 9km tonight - nice and quick because KT was home from a school trip and I wanted to see her, catch up on the gossip and generally find out what went on.

Family Bedders excluding Bedders himself (me) are off to Blighty early on Tuesday for a final pre FLM training camp with Granny Pat, via Granny Mary.

4 comments:

beanz said...

are you registering at teh expo on Saturday - or is MrsBedders doing you?

just thought we might meet there?

Bedders said...

I think we are going to register on Thursday. I get over from NL and will meet Mrs. B there. But sure we can meet at Thistle?

beanz said...

thistle it is!

Bedders said...

Really looking forward to meeting up. What time do people start to congegate?