Saturday, December 10, 2005

A quick 8km then off to the Christmas fair

Similar cold and foggy conditions today but a quick 8km never hurt anybody - unless of course it is you that is running it. I arrived back home after my typical run-out-and-back down the canal with ice on my running hat when I had finished (there must be a better name for my running hat but I can't think of one). Anyway, quick shower and off to the Christmas fair at the school where KB (daughter 12 years) was an elf all day, helping Father Christmas. Makes you proud doesn't it! But importantly she gave up the whole of her Saturday to help and that makes me feel good. She looked great in her elf uniform and really enjoyed herself. Go KT! Big decision tomorrow - normally Sunday is the big run day if you are training - but officially I do not start my 18 week FLM program for a week yet. So, do I lie in bed and enjoy one of the last lay-ins that I will get until May 2006 (!) or get up and go for a run? Depends on the following:

1) If I am woken up by CB earlier than 08.00
2) The weather

oh, I almost forgot, it also depends on how much I drink tonight....just a couple glasses of wine...

.........heading for a lay in!

No comments: