Thursday, December 22, 2005

Here comes Christmas!

Finished work until Jan 3, bought some more presents and it's beginning to feel like Christmas. Also ran 8km tonight with no apparant pain/aches etc.. Now comes the difficult period of trying to be festive but also restrained in what you eat and drink. Well forget the drinking side of it as I intend to be very festive in this area. But somehow last year I went through the whole of Christmas without eating chocolate. Can't see that happening this year.

Mrs B has decided to run the FLM for CF Trust. We will both raise money for this and this is actually one of the reasons I am writing this blog - so that people who donate money can see that I am taking training seriously and that I will, injuries aside, line up in April on the start line.

Big question for the moment is - will I find time to run Christmas day? I am sure I will feel a great deal better whilst eating Christmas dinner if I have run in the morning, but it just seems so not the right thing to do. We'll see what the Competition is planning and act accordingly.


5 comments:

Cath Delaney said...

ahem... headaches..?

and saw the post from KT... awww!

>>>big silly grin<<<

Cath Delaney said...

oops - wrong blog re: headaches

:o)

Sorry!

Bedders said...

Hi Cath - I had a massive problem that I lost the whole blog two days ago! Just went - nearly caused me a headache.....pl send me your url and I'll patch a link. How's the training?

Cath Delaney said...

I'm on the bench at the moment! Had pneumonia... well, still officially got it I s'pose until I go back to the Doc and she says I've not - but I detected a bit of air in my right lung yesterday so very pleased with that! (Oh, I'm a chest nurse so know how to do these things!). Hopefully will feel fitter after the weekend... got a 10K race on Tuesday!

Cath bloggy thing

CommonDreads- said...

DON'T GO FOR A RUN X-MAS DAY!!!! if u do we r gna hav to wait to open prezzies!!! lol JK!!! :Py can't u go l8er? evening??? c'mon daddy!!
think ur doin gr8!
PS go to www.lifeofadramaqueen123.blogspot.com OR www.kt4evakwl.piczo.com It doesnt matter they both rock!
KT