Monday, December 19, 2005

It's official - the FLM shop in Covent Garden is a let down

Having mentioned on this blog last week that I thought the stock in the FLM shop in London was rubbish I now see that this has been taken up by someone on the Runners World FLM forum. I am not alone in what I thought. It's got such a great location and name it is a crying shame that they cannot get the stock.

Ran 12km yesterday morning with my running partner, so felt good about that as I drank my 4th glass of wine last night. It was a beautiful winter morning - nice and icey underfoot. So, it was slow, but no damage done. As I have said before, I intend to build up slowly............

Had an intelligence report this morning from The Competition that the old leg injury was threatening to flare up again. I really hope it doesn't as Mrs. B so much wants to run. Maybe it's the old physcological mind-games starting but it's a bit early for that isn't it? Also we now have a "which charity shall I run for" dilemma. Basically Mrs. B has been accepted by two - how do you decide?

My Hal Higdon 18 week training program starts today. Here we go with the serious stuff - only 17 long runs left before the big day.

No comments: