Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Moscow post

Ran another good 8km last night ( 43.07 mins, av HR 145) so not feeling guility about staying in tonight, Actually I have no choice as I am in Moscow, where the temperature is around minus 15 and all you feel like doing is staying close to a heater. How people can live in this temperature I just don' t know as the minute you walk out in the open air your body just freezes. Bit of a difference from last week when it was plus 35 degrees. Anyway as I say not feeling at all guilty as the last couple of weeks have been bang on target for the training and you couldn't drag me to a running machine after the last few weeks of hotel gym work. Will be back out up-and-down the canal on Friday once I get back to Holland, then hopefully will have a good weekend of training.

No comments: