Monday, February 13, 2006

Another year passes.......

After the long run of yesterday, a very sneaky run of 6km tonight - in the rain, but no watch and no HR as I just felt like running, so things must be looking good. Especially as it is my birthday. A kind of "congrats on being 43" run.

Mrs B. ran around half of south Holland this morning for 2:30 hours - but at least it did not rain. And no reported injuries or illness. Looks like the competition is beginning to peak, so I encouraged her to eat an extra portion of Monday-night-Bedders-Curry just to ensure she does not get too far ahead.

Off on business to Moscow on Wednesday and then to Budapest Thursday so no chance of running later in the week unless I fancy a touch of frost bite (and I'm not running on those hotel running machines again).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

many happy returns, bedders!
u r the champ, aren't u? :)

Bedders said...

Thanx kere - indeed I am!