Monday, August 28, 2006

Google interference.........again

Why has Blogspot suddenly been invaded by Google things - different login, Google analytics being downloaded etc. Everything was fine before and now it takes an age to publish a page, view own blog and infact do anything that previously took seconds. It is now a pain to use when before it was pleasant.

Google -you will soon be as unpopular as Microsoft. Don't forget that users are what matters and if you loose them, you loose pretty much everything.



4 comments:

beanz said...

ooh not had any problems like that - though teenbeanz did on his blog last night

sorry KB is injured - ICE?

could CB wait with a friend who might be running?

or maybe you could just run VERY fast and be back quickly;)

Anonymous said...

Must admit seriously looking at moving to Squarespace.com as this Google thing is driving me a bit mad. But I am not sure I can tracnsfer all my blog and auto re direct from blogger.

she choose Deep Heat and wiped her hands on my pillow! I think they will both run the 2km.

Me running quickly? I wish....

beanz said...

I haven't had any of this "google thing" - is it cos you are in foreign parts?

@GirishMallya said...

I am not facing the google problem you have described either. Let me confirm - Google has gone in for two upgrades over the last 2-3 months, The first upgrade was good, I didn't like the recent second upgrade. So have reverted to the first upgrade (there is some way to go back to the first option), not sure how i did it. Pl. hunt and find the way and things should be back to normal. I went back to the first upgrade, as the new version does not have the google adwords template.
Hope I was able to explain what I intended...