Saturday, August 12, 2006

Everything back to normal

With myself just having run a very satisfactory 8 and 9km in the last two days and Mrs. B asking the Little Bedders if we have bought her anything for her birthday which is next Saturday, all is back to normal at Chez Bedders. (best go out and buy her a nice new bell for her bike, or something similar as she has entered a run-bike-run event in a few weeks time).

So the mileage increases as we get nearer Amsterdam. In fact whilst I have run 30km this week, the mileage needs to increase a lot quicker than it currently is but I put it down to end of summer holidays blues. I have lost a few kgs which is great news as I can now run without having to breath in the whole time. Couldn't believe the cost of Amsterdam - 37 Euros and I have my own chip!

Granny P and Grandad P turn up tomorrow if EasyJet allow them. CB and KB are very excited - delighted to see them and get a little spoiled perhaps.

No comments: