Friday, March 16, 2007

Half marathon tomorrow

After a full week of training it's the Hague City-pier-city run tomorrow where I will run the half in the time I expect to run the first 21km at Rotterdam. I intend starting right at the back of the field to let all those fast people collide with each other while I stroll past at around the 1km mark.

Typically has been a great week weather wise and tomorrow is predicted to be wind and rain. Still, that's not unusual for running conditions here.

BTW It was red nose today - so CB decided to go to school with a red wig on (?!) Makes sense doesn't it.

2 comments:

@GirishMallya said...

What are you aiming, 1.40 or 1.45? Best wishes for the run. And yes today I ran in similar weather to what you describe on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Actually aiming for a 1:53:00 which was my intended split for Rotterdam but came in 1:49:00 so for a training run with no pressure it was a real treat. My fastest half is 1:44 and there was no way I was going out to beat that today so close to the marathon.