Thursday, June 22, 2006

Too much travelling

Now back in Holland, hayfever seems to have disappeared completely (bit like my running schedule) and am back in my own bed after sleeping 4 consecutive nights in different ones - Somerset, Holland, London and Prague. Amazing how comfortable your own bed is compared to beds in hotel rooms.

Running tonight and have just noticed that the Amsterdam Marathon (or half marathon in my case) will be on October 15 - so, best check out the Hal Higdon Half Marathon training plan.

Received an email from NY Marathon today offering me a place if I raise charity money. Having just done that for London I just don't think I can go round again with my begging bowl - shame, but however you do it, it is difficult raising charity money first time around let alone trying again 6 months later.

3 comments:

beanz said...

oh go on ... do the Full stil time to train

Anonymous said...

oooh, tempting, but I must say I quite fancy a summer without a marathon training schedule to follow. The half seems so much easier!

beanz said...

you are right - I 've realised that I've been wondering why I decided to do another marathon so 'soon'- big mistake signing up before FLM was out the way