Sunday, June 25, 2006

Bye bye bicycle.....

I am not sure what is more painful - watching England play football at the moment, running 8km in the heat or standing in the rain all afternoon at a car boot fair. So I did the lot today and reckon that watching England wins.

Car boot fair was helped by KB who told me that I was in danger of under pricing things. But what price do you charge for a kids bike that only just works and a bike that last night nearly sent me headling into a canal due to dodgy brakes? In fact my bike is a standing joke here and all was well until last night I decided that it must go. Funny thing is that I have only cycled around 100 km on it (at a push) and it is a wreck. Teach me to buy British in Holland (it was a Dunlop bike - they should stick to Green Flash training shoes if you want my opinion)


No comments: