Wednesday, May 31, 2006

More techie stuff and a 5km run

I really am getting back into this running lark slowly after the London Marathon. Ran 5km on a hotel running machine yesterday and as I got back reasonably late from a trip tonight did not go out at all today. I need to book myself into a half or full marathon asap to get some focus. It seems that the Sunday run is the one run in the week that I religiously still do. Thankfully that is also the long run. But I must try and get back to 35-40km a week otherwise I can see my girth slowly expanding. Not a pleasant site.

Also I was pointed today towards a great internet site that audits your PC. You name it, it checks it for you - IP addresses, security patches, internet speed etc.... A fantastic if somewhat scary site. In the next few weeks I am going to embark on an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) execise for this blog and will let everyone know how it goes. Sounds good in theory. We shall see.

3 comments:

beanz said...

looks an interesting site - but how do you know it is safe, poking around inside your PC?

Bedders said...

Hi beanz. Well to be honest I don't. Up to this point however I have not had a problem.

@GirishMallya said...

Hi! I know exactly how that feels, Sunday runs are easier to keep upto, but getting the weekly mileage up is the problem.
Let me know how the search engine optimisation goes, I badly need it for my blog! Looking forward to a step by step tutorial on it!! Have a great sunday run....