Monday, May 22, 2006

Mr. and Mrs. B on Tower Bridge

Well worth a post I thought as although Mrs. B and I started on different start points for FLM, we actually met up on Tower Bridge (see post below). A kind photographer from marathonfotos just missed capturing the moment. But if you look carefully, on the extreme left hand side of the photo, you can just make out Mrs. B in a bright yellow CF running top. The chances of us meeting up were about 1:35.000 and the chance that we would be photographed together even less. Just in case the pic is too small I am the rather fit and hunky looking runner with the name Bedders on the t shirt looking as if I am leading the way. Check out here for more marathonfotos

2 comments:

beanz said...

welcome back!

how about Abingdon marafun if you don't get into NY - a HUGE forum presence

Bedders said...

now that's a thought. I'll look it up. Less hassle to get to than NY as well.