Monday, May 22, 2006

It's back!


After a few weeks of resting the legs and resting the mind the Go Bedders! blog is back.

Quite a lot has happened in the last four weeks - in fact it's safe to say that just over a month ago I could never have predicted the roller coaster I would have been through. One day I'll blog it, but until then, I am pleased to say things are quickly getting back to normal.

In readiness for the next marathon I have spoiled myself and bought two new pairs of running shoes (I don't actually like either pair yet) and a new Garmin 305 watch that is just a great running toy. Nothing more and nothing less than a toy to put on your wrist and marvel at. A must for any runner who wants to know everything about the run they have just been on.

Family Bedders update - CB still loves her horse riding and KB has just finished a series of school tests. See pic of KB and fav. horse. Do you notice that they both have the same hair style for a fringe?

BTW KT has a new design for her web and it is great. Abit modern for me, but wait a few weeks and I am sure this blog will look similar. Click through here to see it

Due to a current lack of a marathon training program on the back of the fact I am not down for one yet, this blog may stray in to areas previously unchartered.......so let's hope I can find a marathon quick before everyone is bored to tears with my ramblings.

Go Bedders!


No comments: