Friday, May 16, 2008

It's just the thought of it

Having failed to get into NY I think NE and I have chosen to run Amsterdam marathon this autumn. Nice and flat, have never done it before, close to where I live and easy to enter. That's the easy bit.

It is just the thought of a marathon training plan that is so daunting. Hal Higdon has done me proud for the last 4 marathon's but now I think it is time for a change. I am on the look out for another training plan.

Still with half an eye on the Henley tri in July I was up with the larks today to swim for 30 mins. Probably swam about 1.500m in all but must say I lost count of the lengths so it could well have been more (but quite probably less).

3 comments:

beanz said...

How come you've never done it before - and on your doorstep too?
Watch out for the Chief Marshall!

(Good you meet you NE, if you drop in)

Bedders said...

I'll give your friend the Chief Marshall a few choice words on your behalf if you wish?

beanz said...

yes please