Friday, January 12, 2007

Too much running

Someone mentioned today that they haven't read my blog for sometime as it was "too much about running". So, the editorial policy has worked! It would be easy to write down the random ramblings of a 43 year old but that would be extremely boring and there are enough individuals doing this. I think I'll stick to running.......that is of course unless I am injured which is the situation at the moment. It's not a bad injury, just this tendinitis-whatsit.

So, after my 11km on Wednesday will rest up and go out Sunday for 23 km - the problem is that it doesn't hurt during the run, but does so after.

3 comments:

beanz said...

I like the running blog!

@GirishMallya said...

Me too. Its the quality and involvement of readers that counts, not page views!!!

Anonymous said...

so do I! That's what I do so that's how it stays!

This was said of course by a non runner.......