Sunday, January 28, 2007

28km facial sandblast

Well to call it a run would be a bit far fetched. My friends in India suffer the heat, my friends in UK suffer large lorries charging past showering them with whatever lorries throw out and here in Holland we get sandblasted during a run. Due to force 6 winds, running up by the beach today for 28km was not pleasant but I can report that my complexion is much improved as half the beach seems to have hit my face giving me a rather smooth look.

Anyway, quite a good time in the conditions of 2:28:00 so not too upset.

Knee still hurts after the run so as long as it does not hurt during, I cannot make it an excuse.

3 comments:

@GirishMallya said...

Thatz a rocking time. And if some part of the run was on the beach, even better.
I totally agree with what you are doing wrt the knee pain... makes sense.

beanz said...

good run!

and on the beach - now THAT is hard work

take care

sue said...

well done on the run! running on the beach is hard work, but so uplifting.