Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Back from Asia

After a week away am now back and remarkably still just about keeping to my running schedule. I have only missed two short runs in the last two weeks and the long runs are still being knocked off religiously. The knee injury continues to hurt after I have run, and not during, so I am tempted to keep going. I may have to adjust my Rotterdam time aspirations but at least I am hoping to get to the starting line which is always in my book an achievement for a marathon.

Lots of other things non running related going on at present which will all be revealed in the coming days hence the lack of posts - rather busy at the moment.......

Oh yes - and it has become colder so hoping for a layer of snow to check on CB's snowman building skills.

2 comments:

beanz said...

welcome back

@GirishMallya said...

Hi, nice to have you back! Managed to better my Singapore time by 7 minutes, but feel short of the target - 4.15hr. Hope to do sub 4.10 or maybe even a 4hr time in the next edition of Bombay marathon...