Sunday, July 13, 2008

IMCH booked and thanks to the most beautiful 10 year old girl in the world

Oh well. My little sprint tri in Henley today didn't put me off - I am booked up for IMCH on July 12 2009 and that's about all I can say. Not sure whether to laugh, cry or seek some kind of phsyciatric help.

I had a wonderful weekend. Great Saturday with NE that made me think again about what I am missing out on still being here in Holland and a lovely meal on Friday night with someone special.

And Henley today. Great swim (my watch had it as 7:50), great bike which was so hilly I saw a few competitors walking it (and we had two loops so had to do it twice) but a slower run as that was up and down hil as well. Not sure what the official time was but I made it around 1:30:20

Also a few of the most important people in my life at the moment came and turned up to support. You know who you are and you were an inspiration so thanks from the bottom of my heart. And even though I gave simply the worse directions possible you were all smiling.......thanks xx

A final thank you to my wonderful daughter CB who wherever I am in the world and whatever she or I are doing, calls me at least twice a day to see how I am . And her wish of "good luck Dad for the triathlon" mean't more from her than had it come from millions of others put together. You are a star and a special little girl darling and I love you. x Please get better and hope to see you tomorrow.

So, who fancies a few days in Zurich next July then? The leiderhosen are on me.

No comments: