Saturday, June 07, 2008

That's better

Lovely weather and yesterday a 60km cycle ride up and around the dunes near where I live. Completed in just under 2 hours so I was happy with that.

When I was running I was always envious of cyclists flying past me showing little peddle effort. Now I cycle past runners actually wishing I was running and not cycling as running is still my passion and however long I cycle I don't think it will ever give me the buzz that running does.

Still, if I want to get to an Ironman I have lots more cycling to do so I had better start to like it!

5 comments:

beanz said...

well done - isn't there a nudist beach somewhere along those dunes?

Bedders said...

that's why it took three hours in total! two hours cycling and another hour sightseeing

Anonymous said...

Hows the running doing mr ironman?

Bedders said...

sadly due to my pain in the arse, not a lot of running going on over 10km!

beanz said...

See you in Switzerland then?
I'll try and get a pass out to support.
http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/forummessages.asp?UTN=125881&URN=12&dt=1&srchdte=0&cp=1&v=6&sp=