Sunday, June 22, 2008

No lack of effort

No blogging does not mean no running etc. Infact I have been so busy running, jumping and the such like that I have not had time to record it.

To summarise last week - think I ran about 40km, swam around 4km and cycled about 75km. Not mega distances but it all helps - and I worked v hard as well. I have had KT and CB here this weekend so it's a bit tricky to get out and long run/swim/cycle but next week I reckon I can up it a few degrees. Plus it is so lovely to see them.

Thanks to the lovely TA who knows who she is and is proving to be a great friend and confidant. Wish we'd hooked up years ago!!!! Still plenty of time to make up for "lost time" I hope. Et vous?

3 comments:

beanz said...

So 10% increase a week - You'll be there with time to spare :>)

Bedders said...

Thanks! (the mathmatician in you coming out) does seem a long way off though..... changed your mind yet?

beanz said...

Its cos I've been teaching exponential change this week.
Definitely not doing it! Not after seeing how close fit people were to the cut off at Nice this weekend - missing the cut off once is more than enough for me thanks
I'll try to be there - very frustrating following it on line this weekend.