Monday, May 07, 2007

Wide Awake Club

For all those of us in the Wide Awake Club, I had a good 8km yesterday during which my back problem seems to be resolving itself. OK, so I have to run looking a bit silly by keeping my back nicely arched, but it's that or a return to Sparky the Physio - so, silly running styles win.

For those of us who are in the Fast Asleep Club, having got up so early this morning, I hope your run was successful and you didn't get the rain that we had here. I mean, running early is one thing, but doing it and getting wet at the same time is not fair on anyone.


6 comments:

beanz said...

Barely anything drizzle here - and now the sun is out and blue sky - my poor garden .....

Cath Delaney said...

I'm in the fast-asleep-club

well, actually no, I'm in the can't-get-out-of-bed-for-love-nor-money club! Rested yesterday me... supposed to be 10 miler tonight. We'll see, is 11:30am and I'm still yawning!!

¦oD

Bedders said...

ah ha - that's my type of club!

beanz said...

chance would be a fine thing :<(

actually that was one of the best bits about my holiday in Italy - no doemstic OR work imperatives to make me get up in the morning

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean - having a lay in and not feeling guilty about it is one of the best bits of a holiday

beanz said...

:>))