Monday, May 21, 2007

Stop I want to get off

So 7 days in Asia, 24 hours in Holland, a weekend in UK, 24 hours in Holland and then tomorrow off to Greece. It really is getting pretty horrid and tiring. Anyway, next week is a holiday week and I have told myself that I will begin to run then. This week is a complete no-no. I am not really complaining as off the see the Champions league final courtesy of Heineken and then follow up with a couple of meetings, fly back Friday.

But as for running, sorry, back next week.

4 comments:

beanz said...

huh - alright for some!

ok I know this travelling isn't all its cracked up to be but the footie - that's another issue

enjoy :>)

beanz said...

ps

we'll hold you to the r*nning thing when you get back

Anonymous said...

It's a real treat actually and I am so looking forward to it. But I will start next week....I have to as I am getting rather big

sue said...

I think it's not a bad idea to have the occasional 'holiday' from running, something few of us do.

The elites do, they train focussed one big event, using the little 'uns as training - then take a month off. Something most people just don't do.

Good luck with the travelling - I love travelling, but I think I could soon tire of it if I had to do it in great volumes.