Sunday, April 22, 2007

Watching FLM

Very inspiring watching the FLM today and thankfully for the runners it wasn't as hot as Rotterdam last week. But the shear scale of the event is daunting......25.000 bottles of water available at each water stop alone is mind boggling.

Still haven't started to run yet as I am waiting at least two weeks and by that point I will be so keen that any training program will seem achieveable. I will wait for to see if my application for NY Marathon has been accepted (should find out early May) and if I have not got in, I will put my name down for an Autumn marathon - either Berlin or Amsterdam.

4 comments:

beanz said...

ahem - Amsterdam??

Anonymous said...

Indeed. Just put Berlin in to wind you up....and to check you were reading this....:-)

beanz said...

:>))

beanz said...

actually Berlin is supposed to be good - maybe another year I might have a go .....