Monday, November 06, 2006

Did I get a ballot place in FLM 2007?

No posts for a couple of weeks as I have been waiting to see if I have a place in the FLM 2007. But, I don't know yet. I realise that this sounds a bit daft but that's the truth. My cheque was cashed on Nov 2 which probably means I do not have a place. But I cannot remember if I bequeathed my cheque or not.

So, I must wait until e Dec. I wish FLM would send out confirmation emails - would be so much better than waiting for a letter. On the other hand I imagine the organisers love the fact that thousands of runners don't know whether they are in or not...... gives them a power they would never normally have.

I really don't think I have a place, otherwise I think my cheque would have been cashed on October 31 looking at the various threads on so now I must decide if I want to try for a charity place (probably not) of if I buy a place through one of the Dutch travel companies.

No comments: