Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Starting to crank the mileage up - here comes a training program.

All a bit quiet recently as I have been busy with work but also I have kept my running to a basic minimum - trying to get out 3/4 times a week and seeing if I can run more than 30km but it is proving difficult. As I am not really training for anything then the blog kind of falls behind - it is a running blog after all!

Apart from my Garmin going dead and the weather becoming decidedly windier and colder it has been a few up-and-back-down-the-canel runs per week and once around the lake on a Sunday.

The next few weeks are important as I will definately find out if I have got a new fleece from those lovely people at FLM and more critically if I can motivate myself to train on my own for Rotterdam. The marathon training begins the first week in December. I have an eye on a half marathon in Holland on 23 Dec but will decided much nearer the time if I am up for it.

2 comments:

beanz said...

welcome back

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for your training. Am sure you will get into the groove really fast.