Monday, September 18, 2006

KB becomes a teen and Bedders goes biking


Sorry KB. I forgot to mention the fact that a few days ago you became a teenager. It only really dawned on me at 02:00 Saturday night/ Sunday morning when you and your mates were having a sleep over to celebrate and WOKE ME UP! Anyway, many happy returns........

With the Bedders left calf really playing up I have decided to stop running for at least a week and maybe 10 days. If I stand any chance of being ready for Amsterdam half in 4 weeks time I have to keep up the exercise - so, it's on with the clippy little shoes and off on the bike. See pic for proof.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Its good that you are keeping your legs active with cycling, but might be a good idea to have complete rest for 3-4 days.
Another strange thing is happening now, I am unable to post on your blog with my blogger id, as they want me to upgrade before I am allowed to. Not sure what they are upto...

Anonymous said...

told you. It's google at it again. seriously tempted to change.

Will rest for a couple of weeks. But I really don't want to miss Amsterdam. You know what it is like being injured.....

beanz said...

well you are looking pretty good in the pic anyway!

Anonymous said...

Beanz - that's all to do with camera angles....b