Friday, September 22, 2006

All pumped up

Back from a business trip to the Middle East this morning and very pleased to get back home. I love the Middle East and IMHO it is a region of such wonderful opportunity if you are prepared to put the time in. But the flight out was poor and KLM please take note that giving me a bottle of Champagne when I am just getting off a flight into Dubai as an apology for my video screen not working, is not really what you need. A free upgrade next trip? now that's more like it.

So, still nursing my calf, will try and go on the bike later this evening. Have not run a single km since last Saturday's calf- busting run so I am champing at the bit to get out later.

And Mrs. B has told me that she has just pumped up the bike tyres which means I assume that my bum when I get off, will not be quite so numb as the last time I rode it.

2 comments:

beanz said...

and how's the numb bum?

Anonymous said...

numb