Monday, September 11, 2006

Back home

Quick post as after a week away, I arrived back in Holland this morning at 05:45 after an 11 hour flight back from Asia.

Hotel running machines continue to get bad press as I think I may have injured my calf while running on one last week. Anyway, as with all business trips I simply did not get the time to run as much as I wanted so it's back out tonight up and down the canal. I can imagine the local residents have missed me this week running past their windows pretending I am enjoying myself.

Nice pics to follow of a boat that Bedders and Veej took out for a day in Thailand yesterday - unbelievable day. More tonight on the blog.

Also I think I am about to join a Dutch running club. Was approached at the sign-in for the Vlietloop by a guy who either thought I had great running potential or felt sorry for me as he invited me to join the Voorschoten Running Club. Can't wait till club night tomorrow.......!

No comments: