Thursday, July 13, 2006

Paparazzi and all that

With the help of KLM I returned back late yesterday from my altitude training camp in Mexico city (aka a business trip of three days) and I can report that my red blood cell count is now very high and I am anxious to find a race in the next 24 hours that I can run to show my new found fitness levels off. Unfortunately I am not sure it quite works that way and so my 2 x hotel gym treadmill runs of 45 mins each will have to go to waste. But there is no doubt that during those runs it was very easy to get out of breath. And I blame the altitude.

Am still trying to loose another 2 kg before I go on holiday next week. Looks like I'll just have to take some extra large t shirts with me and hope no one notices my girth. I will have to swim only after the hours of darkness

Can't wait to get away with some lovely friends of ours in Holland who have a fantastic house in France. So a week of great company, great b-b-q's, great wine and a whole lot of fun. KB likes it for celeb spotting as well......I hear that Mr and Mrs Rooney are nearby this week so just missed them, but roll on the real celebs next week - Bedders and Mrs. B!

...........don't you just hate all those paps?



2 comments:

beanz said...

Have a great holiday!

Outsidenow said...

Holiday place sounds fabulous, enjoy!

On the subject of swimming after dark - no need. Have you heard of snorkelling.