Thursday, December 28, 2006

Welcome back Patches

I have now moved this blog to the new format Google-inspired template. So if this blog disappears in the next few days then thanks to everyone for tuning in and I will be back. If it survives then please be assured of more running stories in 2007.

Anyway, so far so good for my Rotterdam training. I have religiously kept to the schedule but of course Hal Higdon does not recommend that each night over Christmas that his runners try and drink a bottle of wine. You see that's where his schedule and my will power become at cross purposes.

Nevermind, no point in having a New Year celebration if you cannot make a few resolutions (that you can break in early Jan) is there?

Forgot to mention that our new temporary family member Patches the Dog turned up over Christmas for her festive break with Bedders and Co (more Little Bedders, KB and CB than the author of this blog). But if you ask me, it Iooks as if she needs a few long runs........

No comments: