Sunday, December 17, 2006

Not a happy bunny

A bit down at the moment but there is such a lot going on (more later) that I am struggling to focus on running - in fact, struggling to focus on much at the moment apart from work . The fact that Christmas is only around the corner is only another additional thing to distract me. And I love Christmas normally - the run up being the best bit.

As if my lack of motivation is not enough of a problem my Garmin decided to pack up today. After 800 kms of working well since May, it decided to black out at 9km today - lucky I had turned on a 16km out-and-back other wise I would still probably be running to make sure I did not short change myself. All the same, very frustrating.

Having had a common cold and deep cough all week and been out and back to Dubai on business, I think that what I need is a rest. But this is week 2 of the Rotterdam training program. Still if I can put in a good LSR today feeling as I do there is not much wrong really.

2 comments:

@GirishMallya said...

Am sure things will return to normal very soon, you just need to keep the focus. Best wishes for your preparation.

beanz said...

Hope you didn't LSR with a cold and deep cough

just rest - remember that's waht Christams is for

take care