Monday, August 11, 2008

Back in the pool

Last week was a diet of swimming and cycling. Over 150km cycle which in truth should have been much more and about 4.000m swimming. Running - about 20km. I am going to get a spreadsheet up on here that I can keep a record of what I have done. The running is not going as well as it should at present partly because I still feel a bit sore but also because having run a few marathons I think I know how to train for that bit. OK, I didn't run any of my marathons after swimming 3.8km and cycling 180km but that's just detail......

After a weekend of fun and games it's now back to the training with a 2.500m swim this morning.


2 comments:

WildWill said...

remeber - at the moment most of your training should be below the 70% effort to give yourself a good base for next year

chill - enjoy - get the miles in

beanz said...

I'm pleased to see WW has taken you under his wing :>)
All this talk of tr* is getting to me ....