Monday, February 12, 2007

Bangkok post

Sitting in Bangkok airport with a 4 hour stop over can only mean one thing - blog update (sad isn't it). Plus it gives me a chance to use a very strange keyboard.

30 km in the end yesterday in 2:44:40 which is about bang-one a 5:30 km pace. It felt pretty comfortable (well compared to flight out here, felt like a dream) and I think if I can stay injury free, this will be my marathon pace.

A week swimming, eating and drinking with Mrs. B, KB and CB and I may be in the 6:00/km pace group next run.

3 comments:

beanz said...

er, I think Ron Hill used to take the opportunity to run when on stopovers - that's how he managed to run everyday

So get out there and run - at least it will be air conditioned

Have a good week

sue said...

enjoy your week - come back rested and refreshed!

swimming eating and drinking sounds good to me!

Sara said...

Sounds lovely, have fun!