Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June Update

So, I have the Windsor triathlon this coming Sunday which I am both excited and nervous about. Hope I can kill my swim doubts and kick arse as I know I can.

Virgin London Marathon 2014 already booked in so looking forward to that as well as the Wokingham half and the Reading Half in 2014.  And the small matter of the Oxford Half in October 2013 to pace hopefully.

And then, if Sunday goes well will book up for the Reading Triathlon in September where I am told it all began in the UK.

Getting sick of eating salads to make sure I can fit ito the wetsuit on Sunday. This winter has been rubbish for training.  

And finally waiting for the new bike to arrive......will it make me faster? Nope, but it will make me feel great and at 50 that's very important!!! 

And finally I have an IM urge again for 2014.  It depends on work but am so tempted it is wierd.  

No comments: