Thursday, July 15, 2010

2011 and beyond


Signed up for the Pirate shindig at Ironman Germany (Regensberg) for August 2011 so hope my shoulder is fixed by then!! Just about to order a new bike ........won't be ready till October so if a long waiting time means a good bike it should be a cracker. IM Germany looks a litle lumpy so am going to need all the help I can get.

NY Marathon training starts in earnest next week - going to do a mix of running and cycling so see if that works.

And just come back from a trip to China where I climbed the Great Wall on my day off. Awesome experience. And I am told that there is a Great Wall of China Marathon........now that's tempting maybe for 2012 if I can find someone to join me. That reminds me I must call NE........

1 comment:

WildWill said...

Im in the same age group as you next year mate